13 November 2007

I Need An Exorcist

What in HOLY HELL, I wonder, possessed A. and S. tonight that allowed them to think that it was OK to play with their little wind blowers (like a kazoo. Maybe it is a kazoo, and the library story time lady just didn't know it. Anyhoo...) at 11:28 PM!!

If anyone knows the name of a good exorcist, let me know. I'd love to get a consult, or whatever.

Oh, and the kazoo-majigs are now in the trash.

Maybe I should have put them in with the recyclables, instead?

*edited at 10:58 pm to say:

A. came out at about 15 after midnight and DUG THE KAZOO OUT OF THE TRASH! Yessiree- she came into the living room with it IN HER MOUTH. EWWWWW! So I confiscated it. Again. And threw it away. Again. Where it, thankfully stayed, for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I've heard that Benadryl is a great Exorcist.

ONLY KIDDING. ;-)

You expressed interest in the Photo Meme, Weekly Winners? We'll be kicking it off as a joinable Meme this Sunday...

Here's more info:
Weekly Winners Meme Info

Can't wait to see your first edition! :-)

Amy said...

Kazoo-majigs made me smile! Sorry about that though - 11:30 huh? Kids are something...
Thanks for dropping by my site!

Rachel said...

LOL! Sorry about that. My son and daughter will use a toilet paper roll as a kazoo if that's all that's around! Poor you.
No exorcists known. :-)