18 January 2008

Still There

I caught another mouse in the garage.

In the car- not so much.

And yet again, in the car there was a cracker on the outside and NO FUCKING TRAP!

I looked under the seats, between the seats- where I noticed that the traps weren't the only thing this fucking vermin was rearranging. I found a moth ball (which was in the drivers side cupholder) underneath the front passenger seat.

Son of a bitch!

That fucking rat bastard!

I don't want to use poison because I'm afraid that it will work, but the mouse will crawl into it's hidey hole before it croaks, and then I'd be left with a rotting mouse carcass somewhere in my vehicle.

This whole ordeal gives me the neebie jeebies. I get all shivery- the kind of shivery you get when you're scared of something and not sure if you'll be able to escape.

What the hell does a girl have to do to get rid of an obviously smart magician mouse?!

Seriously.

Ideas anyone?

Updated to say:

I am bolting down the traps tomorrow. Duct tape, velcro, super glue-

let's see houdini make it disappear then!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! That is gross and riviting all at the same time. Here is the deal with most mouse poisons...it has a side effect that makes them thirsty so they go away from where ever they are and search for water. This way they die away from the source. So go for the poison and moke sure there aren't any liquid sources in the car or garage. Good luck!

Cherann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I recommend using something called Mouse Cube. They sell it at Wal Mart where I live (about $2). You put peanut butter in to trap it and it can't get out because the door only goes inward. It works like a charm for us and if you check it every day-- it's guaranteed not to make them die (unless they starve to death).

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

How about just buy a Michael Bolton CD and have it on continuous play in the car stereo?